AIM
deFeCT347

Super Smash Allstars: SvR Super Smash Allstars: SvR

WHAT!?

That was fuckin nuts!!! The Ryu thing was actually kinda quick, though. Aw well, I liked hadow better anyway. Kepp up your bitchen SHIT!!! LATE.

-GuNcaNDy

Joe Zombie :: Mistakes!! Joe Zombie :: Mistakes!!

Well, every animator has their flaws

I do agree with most of the errors. But what was good about them was that they were small. Not really anything big like one moment joe is bluish green, and in the next scene he's polkadotted red and has a chicken on his head. But there was one thing you forgot. The radio in the policemans hand. It was the same color as the road, making look invisible and at one point made his leg look like it was severed. But don't bash yourself to much for these mistakes. You're one of my personal favorites!

littleFoot littleFoot

That darn cowardly bitey...

Wow, this film deserve all the acclaim it has gotten so far. I have never seen a better job done on newgrounds, let alone anywhere on the web. Its good to have these innocent films that bring beauty to this site. All the attention and detail of an artist, rather than a half assed job of a squanderer. You have my utter ammazement. I will look forward to more.

THRILLER THRILLER

That was CRAZY.

Great work. It was cute. Try working on the smoothness of the characters moves. It looked as if they were have trouble moving. But other than that, very original and enjoyable. Great work!

Marvel Villains Assemble Marvel Villains Assemble

This was fun to watch.

I like this. It made good points about the costumes that the villians wear.

coffee break coffee break

..............................Okay, what the fuck?

That was great and I found that the whole thing where he changed into people's clothes as they die twist interesting, but what kind of message are you sending to people? Its always nice to see one of these mind fuck films. Good job.

AniMSN 70 AniMSN 70

That was amazing.

That was crazy!!! That was always an aspect of DBZ that I liked. No matter how badly one guy got the shit beat out of him, he would always come back and kick the shit out of the other guy. Great work and I can't wait to see more.

Captain Capitalism Captain Capitalism

Holy Shit!

That was awesome. And to think you just signed up for newgrounds last tuesday. This was animation genius. Great work and keep it the fuck-up!

Gordie The Moronfish Gordie The Moronfish

Great work man!

This was awesome! It had a very unique feel to the animation. Love this. Keep it up!

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

This was cool!!

Great little short music video you composed. Its always nice to see things like this. Good job.