AIM
deFeCT347

Train Robber! Train Robber!

YEEESSSS!!

Better every time I play it.

StickMan Sam - Part 2 StickMan Sam - Part 2

So this is where the story the story begins...

This was great. You've really got something here. Ideas like these can only bring you to better places. The first one was a good prelude to this game. Great job man. Keep it up.

Wink: the Game Wink: the Game

I dunno...

This was cool and all (You could pull off some pretty kickass stunts), but it was just a tad bit too difficult. It didn't really reward the player through out the game. But it was cool.

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

That was sick!

Much better than the first. The enemies didn't really feel like people (Despite the fancy costumes). This felt more like a zombie game. It really clicked with this one. Keep it up, mo-facko!

-GuNcaNDy

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

It was good.

I do admit, it seemed impossible to hold your ground before you would die. You'd need a good sense of strategy to win this game. Great Job!

Music Mixer 2003 Music Mixer 2003

This was the shit!

Dude, the bass lines and the fat drum beats really make this game a great piece of work. No one really all that much into techno, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying this game. Great job.

Robo Farmer Robo Farmer

That was some good temporary fun.

It did sort of seem too complicated, but overall I liked it. Good job.

Zombie Erik Zombie Erik

This was great!

I do agree, though. The first time around, I couldn't kill those damn yellow things. But the second time, I was able to do it. Great job! Keep it up!

Godlimations responds:

thats it! Just keep persuing and never give up, you'll eventually come around to it :)

METROID: Genesis METROID: Genesis

It could have been more.

I dunno, this game was alright. It just seemed like there wasn't much to do. Now, I've never made a game myself, so I wouldn't know how hard it would be. So, better luck next time.

The-EXP responds:

no you wouldnt know.

escape from parihell escape from parihell

That was the PISS!!

This was cool. It had a cool twist to it. GOOD JOB DAMNIT!!! PISS!